- You will witness one of the most beautiful shows of the sunset to the sound of Bolero de Ravel at Praia do Jacaré
- You will board a catamaran bound for the natural pools and enjoy a delicious swim alongside the little fish in their natural habitat.
- These are the little-explored beaches with coconut palms and white sand.
The route starts in the port city of Cabedelo. At dusk, you will witness one of the most beautiful spectacles of the sunset to the sound of Bolero de Ravel at Praia do Jacaré. Get ready to discover an unexplored coast lined with coconut palms and white sand. You will visit Coqueirinho, one of the most beautiful beaches in the country and the "darli...
- Round trip transfer
- Tour guide
- Catamaran on tour
- Other optional tours
- This tour depends on the appropriate tide to take. If the tour does not take place on the selected day, it will be changed to another day or to another tour more suitable for the chosen day.
- Ideal to wear a bathing suit, bring sunscreen, glasses and water.
- To access the beaches, you can eventually go downhill and uphill on foot. Tour itineraries are subject to change due to tide and/or project operation
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.