- A tour with lots of stories and art in your luggage
The mysteries and history of our Paraíba will be the route of the tour. You will visit the Ingá Archaeological Site (with its enigmatic Itacoatiaras stones and rupestrian inscriptions) and the city of Campina Grande, land of the Greater São João in the World and the place where the cotton that is born in color is made. In Campina Grande, you will v...
- Round trip transfer
- Tour guide
- Museum admissions and options
- Tour itineraries are subject to change due to the tide and/or the operation of museums, projects, among others.
- Wear light and comfortable clothes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.