- History, coconut groves, trails, viewpoints, cliffs, and as we are in Paraíba, we could not leave a tour without delighting in the warm waters of our sea.
- Depending on the tide, it is possible that a sand path appears in the middle of the sea, this effect is also known as "Moses' path", a true spectacle of nature.
- Lunch (not included) in a restaurant that will serve our meal at a table on the beach next to fishermen's caiçaras built with coconut palm straw.
We will get to know the history of the Church of Nossa Senhora da Guia, the only church in the world with its entire facade in the tropical baroque style. Then, we'll head to the famous Coqueiral, which gave our route its name, where we can see a plantation of more than 500,000 coconut trees together in a unique and eye-popping landscape. We will t...
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in João Pessoa
- Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Tour in an exclusive vehicle - the "Mamulengo"
- full day tour
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.