- Get ready to experience a lush and unexplored coastline in a way never seen before.
- We will visit the paradisiacal Barra de Gramame where we will be able to enjoy a delicious bath in the sea and in the river, in a perfect encounter with nature
- Cool off in the waters of the Andresa River, a place still unexplored, but which we will discover together on this adventure
We will return to the colonial era through historical monuments of the time, we will have direct contact with the Quilombola community through the cuisine of the Black Women of the Field, who will present us with their delights made from tubers planted by them (sweet potatoes, yams and cassava) and we will also know the paradisiacal Barra de Gramam...
- Round-trip transportation from hotels in João Pessoa
- Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Tour in an exclusive vehicle - the "Mamulengo"
- full day tour
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 1 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.