Take a half-day city tour visiting the 5-km long Mehrangarh Fort situated on a 125-mt high hill. This is one of the most impressive and formidable structures in Rajasthan. Within the fort are some magnificent palaces with meticulously carved panels, latticed windows or "Jharokhas" with evocative names.
The fort has seven gates of which the noted ones are the Jayapol, built by Maharaja Man Singh in 1806; Fatehpol or the Victory Gate built by Maharaja Ajit Singh; and the Lohapol or the Iron Gate. The 15 handprints, the sati marks of Maharaja Man Singh’s widows who threw themselves upon his funeral pyre in 1843, can be seen beside the Lohapol. On th...
- Entrance fee
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.