- Experience the Trampoline Jump Arena in Kaiserslautern
- Enjoy jumping fun for the whole family in the Jump House
- Learn to do flips and flick flacks like a ninja with professional coaches
- Test your skills in the arcade room
- Use the free children's playground
Expect a unique atmosphere and jumping fun for the whole family in the Jump House. In the trampoline park, you will find coaches, who will be happy to give tips and also help with jumps. With these professionals by your side, you will learn to do flips and flick flacks like a ninja. While you are not jumping, you can use the free children's playgro...
- Entrance ticket
- Trampolin Jump Arena socks (€ 2,50. Can be bought on-site)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Where: Kantstraße 38, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany Meeting point: The Jump Arena is easily accessible on foot or by bus 102 (Kantstraße stop). The walk from the Kaiserslautern main train station to the trampoline hall takes about 15 minutes. Access to the entrance is via the parking lot of the neighboring residential building. A signpost is clearly visible on the main road. There are 15 parking spaces in front of the entrance to the trampoline park. Additional parking is available in the public traffic area along Kantstraße. What to remember: In the calendar, you find three ticket options: 1) a ticket of 60 minutes jump time for a single person, 2) a ticket of 60 minutes jump time for a family and 3) a ticket of 120 minutes jump time for a single personThe family ticket is valid for 4 family members / one householdThe minimum age for accessing the trampoline is 3 years. Children between 3 and 6 years can only access together with one supervisor with their own entrance ticketEveryone will need to sign a waiver at the check-in on-siteChildren and teenagers (age 7-17) need the declaration of liability (waiver) signed by a parent if they want to access the trampoline alone. You will find the waiver (English and German) at the entrance of the Jump ArenaPlease arrive 30 minutes before your booked time slot in order to register, get changed and start your jump time punctuallyPlease note that you need the special Trampolin Jump Arena socks. You can buy them on-site on your first visit and then reuse them for following visitsTickets are non-refundable but transferable to other persons
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.