- See Karlsruhe's important attractions with an audioguide
- Explore the city with a red double-decker bus
- Visit the Botanical Garden and the Center for Arts and Media
- Pass by the market square and the pyramid
Hop on and off wherever you want and explore the city at your own pace!Your ticket is valid for 24 hours so you have plenty of time to explore the city individually. See the Center for Arts and Media or admire the Baden State Theater. Stroll through the town center and pass by the market square and the pyramid. Explore the Botanical Garden and see ...
- With audioguide
- Admissions to museums or sights
- Instant confirmation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher Where: Bahnhofsvorplatz, Ebertstraße, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany Meeting point: You'll find your bus at the "Bahhofsvorplatz". The buses are red. What to remember: Audioguides are included and available in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, JapaneseYour ticket is valid for 24 hoursInfants (age 0-3) get free admissionDepartures from the different stops: 1. Station forecourt (10:00 am, 12:45 am, 03:30 pm); 2. ZKM/ Municipal gallery (10:05 am, 12:50 am, 03:35 pm); 3. Convention center (10:15 am, 01:00 pm, 03:45 pm); 4. Market square (10:20 am, 01:05 pm, 03:50 pm); 5. Europaplatz (10:25 am, 01:10 pm, 03:55 pm); 6. Palace district (10:35 am, 01:20 pm, 04:05 pm); 7. Creative Park East (10:50 am, 01:35 pm, 04:20 pm); 8. Observation Deck Turmberg (11:30 am, 02:15 pm, 05:00 pm); 9. Karlsburg/ Old Town Durlach (11:50 am, 02:35 pm, 05:20 pm)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.