- Swim, snorkel, and sunbathe aboard a traditional Turkish Gulet
- Stop at Yaglica Bay, Akvaryum Bay, Tersane Bay, Kalekoy, Inonu Bay
- Get a glimpse of the city ruins submerged two thousand years ago
- See the Crusader fortress and the Lycian Royal Tombs
Soak up the Mediterranean sunshine and Sunken city scenery on this private boat trip from Kas!Sail the turquoise waters of Kas to reach your first stop, Yaglica Bay. Take a swim in the Mediterranean Sea and enjoy a refreshment on board. You'll then head to Akvaryum Bay which depth and clarity make it look like an aquarium! Use the goggles, flippers...
- Private boat trip, Lunch, Refreshment, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Where: Larsoy Travel & Tourism Office | Kekova Boat Tour | Rent a Car | Rent a Motorbike | ️ Meis Ferry Ticket |, Liman Sokak, Kaş/Antalya, Türkiye Meeting point: Meet 30 minutes before departure at Kaş Harbor in the center of Kaş. Show your ticket at Larsoy Travel & Tourism Office located at 4 B. What to remember: This tour is available in EnglishThe boat can accommodate up to 10 guestsYou'll need to bring your own snorkeling gear
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.