- Experience Kassel from its historical side
- Learn everything about the Brothers Grimm
- Find out how the brothers shaped the German language and the cityscape
With them begin many fairy tales from the collection of the Brothers Grimm, which were read and told to us or which we read and told. The Brothers Grimm have become world famous through the "Children's and Household Tales".The hand copies located in Kassel have been UNESCO World Heritage since 2005. To reduce their work to the collection of fairy t...
- Guided walking tour
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Where: Obere Königsstraße 8, 34117 Kassel, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the grand staircase of the town hall. What to remember: This activity is only available in GermanThe endpoint of the tour is FriedrichsplatzInfants (age 0-5) can participate free of charge and don´t need a ticketPupils and students: please bring a valid ID
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.