- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Germany
- Learn more about Kassel's history
- Admire the city's impressive buildings
Experience Kassel on a guided tour. Hear more about the history of the city and admire the historical buildings. "Kassel is one of the most beautiful cities in Germany!" reads a travel guide at the beginning of the last century.This city tour will give you a first overview of Kassel as it will introduce you to today's Kassel with its post-war archi...
- Guided tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Where: Obere Königsstraße 8, 34117 Kassel, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the grand staircase of the town hall. What to remember: This activity is only offered in GermanInfants (age 0-5) can participate free of charge and don´t need a ticketPupils and students: please bring a valid ID
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.