- Explore the Wilhelmshöhe park
- Marvel at the botanical masterpieces
- Walk past the greenhouse and ballroom
- Enjoy an after-work drink at the Alte Wache
A part of the mountain park is also a designated spa garden.The outstanding sights and attractions include the Hercules statue, water arts, Wilhelmshöhe Castle, Löwenburg Castle, the Greenhouse and the Ballroom.Enjoy an exciting tour in Europe's largest mountain park, a unique composition of botanical treasures and architectural creations. While Wi...
- Guided tour, After-work drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Where: Schlosspark 1, 34131 Kassel, Germany Meeting point: Meet your guide at the main entrance of Schloss Wilhelmshöhe. What to remember: This activity is only offered in GermanInfants (age 0-5) can participate free of charge and don´t need a ticketPupils and students can choose the reduced ticket option. There is no age limit for pupils and students but please bring a valid ID
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.