- Discover the cuisine and culture of historic old Key West
- Tastings of authentic dishes like Cuban pork and Key lime pie
- Stops at local haunts like Mangoes, Blue Heaven & Rum Bar
- A chance to navigate the city's charming streets like a local
You'll taste seafood, Cuban cuisine, and – of course – key lime pie. The walking tour route takes you off typical touristy streets so you can see Key West like a local, listening to insights about the city's food, architecture, and history along the way. Tastings are enough for lunch.Your food walking tour starts at a central location in Key West, ...
- Guided food and cultural walking tour of old Key West, At least 5 food and beverage tastings, Food tour booklet with coupons and recommended restaurants, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: El Siboney Restaurant, 900 Catherine Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA Meeting point: Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. What to remember: Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free tasting options are available with an advanced request; please inform the tour operator when you call to confirm your reservationYou must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcoholThe tour is free for children aged 3 or youngerThis activity is wheelchair accessibleMaximum group size is 12 people
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.