- Take a relaxing two-hour cruise
- Drink unlimited draft beer and wine
- Listen to music and gaze at the sunset
The trip includes an unlimited open well bar which includes rum-runners, margaritas, mixed drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne, and soft drinks. You will also taste great appetizers and enjoy live music as you cruise off into the sunset through the tropical waters on Key West's newest sailing catamaran, The Sandie Cat. Grab a tropical mixed drink a...
- Draft beer and wine, Soft drinks, Guided sunset cruise, Live music, Appetizer Menu
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 201 William Street, Key West, Florida 33040, USA Meeting point: Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth What to remember: On-board kitchen and two above deck clean bathroomsState of the art safety equipment Bring your camera to take pictures of the sunsetGuests must wear masks When: Daily: See calendarTime changes with sunset
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.