- Enjoy a tasty tropical buffet
- Listen to live tropical music
- Check out amazing sunset views
Climb aboard a custom luxury catamaran for a sunset trip out into the Key West sunset. Watch a live performer fill the air with tropical vibes, the onboard chef will fill your plates with tropical cuisine and the bartenders will fill your cups with tropical drinks.Tropical buffet menu includes: Caribbean roast pork Black beans and rice Deep-fried s...
- Open tropical food buffet, Open well bar, Live tropical music, 2-hour captained sunset cruise, Dinner
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 201 William Street, Key West, Florida 33040, USA Meeting point: Check in at the Sunset Watersports booth. What to remember: Cool off on a lower air-conditioned cabin On-board kitchen and 2 above deck clean bathroomsState of the art safety equipment Bring your camera to capture the sunsetPremium bar access for an additional 19 USDGuests must wear masks When: Daily: See calendarTime changes with sunset
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.