- Wander through Key West's historic seaport and its vibrant neighborhoods
- Try fresh fish tacos, Key West pink shrimp, conch ceviche, spiny lobster, and more
- Learn about the first natives and visit the neighborhoods where fishermen and pirates once lived
You'll stroll from the historic seaport into some of the most colorful neighborhoods in Key West, pausing to sample locally-caught fish tacos, Key West pink shrimp, conch ceviche, spiny lobster, and more, learning about Key West history along the way. Joining a fish lover, but not one yourself? No problem, we've got you covered with pork & beef sub...
- 1 cocktail or non-alcoholic drink, Guided walking tour, Food tasting, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Meal Included Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 409 Caroline Street, Key West, FL 33040, USA Meeting point: Meet your guide at Garbo's Grill Restaurant. Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time. What to remember: You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcoholShellfish allergies can be accommodated with advance noticeThis tour is ADA accessibleThe maximum group size is 12 people
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.