- Experience being the captain of the boat
- Have fun island hopping and snorkeling
- See Key West backcountry like a local
Experience being the captain while you go through the mangrove islands and see Key West the way locals do. This trip is Key West's best-kept secret. You will follow your experienced guide and explore the local marine life on your way to some of Key West's most secluded sandbars that are only accessible by boat. On your way to these tropical locatio...
- Guided tour of Key West's back country, Snorkel equipment
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Kids go free e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 5001 5th Avenue, Key West, FL, USA Meeting point: Stock Island What to remember: Booking options include: Safari tour for 2 persons or Safari tour for 2 persons and child (40 pounds and under) as the third riderAnyone under the age of 29 years old and at least 18 years of age must take a Florida Boaters Safety test. Please arrive 1 hour prior to departure time. The test takes 15 minutes to complete and costs 3 USD with validity for one yearNo one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate a boatChildren must be accompanied by an adultGuests must wear masks When: Daily: 9.00am, 12.00pm, 3.00pmCheck-in is 45 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.