- Enjoy a vibrant sunset with the laid-back charm of Key West
- Hear fun facts about the local history and culture
- Get some refreshing drinks and indulge in the vibrant nightlife
Knowledgeable guides will share fascinating stories and fun facts about the history and culture of Key West. Your tour will include visits to several must-see landmarks. But it's not just about sightseeing, you'll also make stops at some of our favorite watering holes along the way.Enjoy refreshing drinks and indulge in the vibrant nightlife of Key...
- Bike tour, Bottled water, Bike rental
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Tips
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 122 Ann Street, Key West, FL, USA Meeting point: The shop is a block away from the famous Duval Street. Please arrive 10-15 min prior to tour time so the bike can be adapted to you. What to remember: Please note this activity is for guests 21 years and upThis tour runs with a maximum of 15 participants
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.