- Have a fun-filled day with family and friends at one of the most unique aquariums
- Explore the habitats of the magnificent creatures who live in the Big Blue
- See an array of tropical fish, hold a live starfish or even pet a shark
Opened in 1934, the Key West Aquarium was the very first attraction in the city; it was also the largest aquarium of its kind at the time.Today, it's twice the size and showcases many of the sea animals that live in the waters surrounding the Florida Keys. See moray eels, stingrays, barracuda, parrotfish, tarpon, sharks, sea turtles, and an array o...
- Key West Aquarium entrance tickets, Shark and sea turtle feeding tours
- Instant confirmation Fast track COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Key West Aquarium - 407 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040, USA Meeting point: Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage. What to remember: The Key West Aquarium is open daily from 10.00am to 6.00pmGuided 20-minute feeding tours are offered from 10.00am to 5.00pmShark feeding available at 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pmInfants (ages 0-3): free admission (no ticket required)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.