- The most creepy tour of Key West - for adults only!
- Explore Key West's most haunted locations
- Learn about the darker haunted history of Key West
Book one of the creepiest tours of Key West and explore the most haunted locations in the city with a local guide! If you're looking for the spookiest tours and the most terrifying tales, this tour of the Dark Side of Key West is for you!Explore the most haunted places in Key West, putting emphasis on the darker deeds of humanity and the ghosts tha...
- Walking tour, Professional Guide, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Where: 400 Duval Street, Key West, FL, USA Meeting point: Meet us at the corner of Duval Street and Eaton Street, directly across the street from River Street Sweets, right outside of the gates for St. Paul's Episcopal Church. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour's start time. What to remember: This tour is available in EnglishThe tour operates rain or shineThis is a walking tour, so please come prepared with proper footwearThe tour can be rescheduled for free up to 24 hours before the starting timeGratuity is not included. If you enjoy your tour and have a good experience, please feel free to tip your guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.