- Tour the dolphin playground
- Snorkel the Florida Keys reef
- Enjoy unlimited beer after snorkeling
After that, cruise on over to one of Key West's most spectacular living reefs to jump in the warm turquoise waters and enjoy a dip with the local marine life. Enjoy swimming amongst the bright living coral, angelfish, parrotfish, snappers, and sea turtles.
- Snorkeling instruction and equipment, Unlimited draft beer, Guided dolphin tour, Soft drinks and water
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Kids go free e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 201 William Street, Key West, Florida 33040, USA Meeting point: Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth. What to remember: It is illegal to swim with the dolphins in Key West, but you'll be close enough to touch and play with them from the boatSailing to the reef can take up to 40 minutesRemember to bring your cameras to take photosGuests must wear masks When: Daily: 11.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.