- Discover Key West, the Southernmost city, from coast to coast
- See the island's top attractions by bike and with a local guide
- Hear stories about some of the colorful local characters
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Cruise Old Town, visit iconic landmarks, hear stories about some of the colorful characters that have called Key West home, and enjoy a well-deserved slice of award-winning traditional key lime pie at the end. You'll see Mallory Square, White Street Pier, the Key West Cemetery and much more during this guided tour.For this leisurely 2.5-hour ride, ...
- Water, Helmet, Snacks, Bike tour, Bike rental
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 122 Ann Street, Key West, FL, USA Meeting point: The shop is a block away from the famous Duval Street. Please arrive 10-15 min prior to the tour time to get fitted to your bicycle and go over safety. What to remember: Your ticket includes bike + helmet rental, a large bottle of water, ponchos (if necessary), sunscreen, and a slice of the best key lime pieHelmets for both children and adults are provided. Children 16 and under are required to wear helmetsThe route covers 4 easy miles, with approximately 1.5 hours of riding time, and the rest of the time is stopping at the sights and learning about the history and colorful characters of Key WestInfants (age 0-3) can join free of charge. The supplier offers a limited capacity of children's car seats for the back of the bike. Please contact the local supplier in order to reserve one if you're planning to join with an infant. You'll find their contact details on your voucherFor children, there are kid's bikes available with 20-inch wheels and with 24-inch wheels (they fit most 7-15 year olds). No training wheels are available, so children must be able to ride a bike on their own
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.