- Visit Key West's most historic and haunted pubs and taverns
- Hear about the haunted history of Key West
- Enjoy a fun and spooky night in town
From the island's demonic dolls to one infamous case of necrophilia, not everything is glamorous in paradise! You may stop at Fat Tuesday's (Hard Rock), Wine-O Bar & Lounge, Capt Tony's Saloon, 428 Greene St...You'll be shocked by some of the events that happened in these pubs, which create paranormal hotspots.
- Walking tour, Local guide
- Instant confirmation Where: 201 Ann Street, Key West, FL, USA Meeting point: The tour starts at 201 Ann Street, Key West. This is Shots and Giggles. When you arrive, your Tour Guide will be waiting for you outside. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour's start time. What to remember: This tour is available in EnglishParticipants must be at least 21 years of ageThe tour operates rain or shineThis is a walking tour, so please come prepared with proper footwearSome or all locations visited are not handicapped accessibleThe tour can be rescheduled for free up to 24 hours before the starting timeIt is state law to have a valid photo ID with you to enter the bars
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.