- Discover the local landmarks of Key West
- Take in the beauty of the sunset over the water
- Enjoy included appetizers and drinks on board
- Listen to live music by local Key West musicians
Feast your eyes on the beautiful Historic Seaport fading behind you while you enjoy premium drinks and appetizers. Sail past the jugglers and entertainers at the renowned Mallory Square Sunset Celebration. Gaze at opulent Sunset Key and historic Fort Zachary Taylor during your sailing tour of Key West landmarks. Sebago’s commitment to excellence sh...
- 2 hour sailing tour, Chef’s selection of hors d’oeuvres including peel and eat shrimp, Champagne, sangria, boutique wine, premium beer, soft drinks and filtered water, A full liquor bar, Live music
- Instant confirmation Every day COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 205 Elizabeth Street, Unit I, Key West FL 33040 What to remember: Boarding Starts 1/2 hour before tourPlease bring a valid, government issued photo IDSome activities and enjoying alcoholic beverages require that we verify your age When: Every day at 6.30pm (summer), 4.30pm (winter)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.