- Snorkel the world's third-largest coral reef
- Look at pristine coral reefs and vibrant marine life
- Relax with rum punch and reggae music after your snorkel
Sail to Key West's most gorgeous reef, for the best Key West snorkeling experience. Once you are done snorkeling, head to the bar and grab a rum runner, champagne, margarita, draft beer, or an array of mixed drinks. Enjoy a selection of finger foods, from Swedish meatballs, veggie trays, cheese and cracker trays, pita and hummus, meat, and veggie p...
- Snorkel tour and catamaran cruise, Snorkel, mask, fins, and life jacket, Professional instruction, Soft and alcoholic drinks, Live music, Drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Kids go free e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 201 Williams Street, Key West, Florida 33040 Meeting point: Check-in at the Sunset Watersports booth. What to remember: Sailing to the reef can take up to 40 minutesRemember to bring your cameras to capture amazing photosPremium bar access for an additional 19 USDGuests must wear masks When: Daily: See calendarVaries on time of year
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.