- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
Escape the routine and relax onboard a typical wooden Dhow while sailing in the calm waters of the Musandam’s Fjords! This cruise takes you in the crystalline blue waters of the most spectacular Fjords: enjoying the breathtaking landscapes and spotting the wildlife on the coastlines will be part of your day. You could easily see dolphins, whales, a...
- Cruise on a comfortable and traditional Dhow boat, Mineral water, soft drinks, tea/coffee, fresh fruits, Tasting lunch, Snorkeling equipment (towels and life jackets for everyone), Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks, Additional food and drinks, Tips (optional), Visa fees, Health/travel insurance
- Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher Instant confirmation Daily COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Where: Pick-up from your hotel in Khasab, Oman Meeting point: During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Please confirm your pick-up time and location to our local operator which information can be found after bookingYour belongings are your own responsibility and the local operator is not responsible for any lost belongings during the tripPlease note that the tour could be subjected to any unpredicted change during the Ramadan period. However, the local tour provider will be always ready to support the guests and guarantee the best services as possibleThe local operator takes no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury, or death that the guests may suffer or incur arising out of the tour and activities and/or in connection with the contract with and/or the operator of any activitiesIf there are any changes you will be notified by email or WhatsApp When: DailyExcept religious holidays established by the Oman law (ex.: Eid days)Pick-up starts from 10.00am
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.