- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Take your trip off-road aboard a 4x4 jeep
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
The park is dotted with an abundance of unique mammal species such as the African elephant, the Cape buffalo, hippos, zebras, giraffes, and even the camera-shy wildebeests. Not only is the wildlife in the Arusha National Park abundant, but it is also one of the most beautiful and topographically varied game reserves in Tanzania. Your day trip will ...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Meal Included Private Tour e-Voucher Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel in Kilimanjaro/Moshi. Please reconfirm your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator. What to remember: Know in advance: The minimum number of participants to this private tour is 2Pick up from and drop off is available from and to Kilimanjaro airport/ area hotels
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.