- Relax and enjoy the tranquility away from the bustling city
- Amazing panorama of the city and sea
- A mesmerizing experience
The sunset cruise on Kochi Harbour provides a tranquil escape from the bustling metropolitan areas and one can admire exquisite seaside views of Fort Kochi, Bolgatty Island, Willingdon Island, the Kochi shipyard and the structurally impressive Chinese fishing nets. End your tour by viewing the sun sinking into the horizon – a mesmerizing experience...
- Round-trip transportation, Entrance fees, Sunset cruise, English speaking local guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Pick-up from your hotel. Meeting point: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: The starting time of the tour depends on the pick-up locations and the time of the sunset each dayPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after bookingPlease note that this tour is available for a maximum of 7 peopleChildren under the age of 6 aren't allowed on this tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.