- Immersion in Kerala's life and culture
- Bike tour in Kochi following the beach route
- Visit a workshop of coconut fiber, and continue to a farm established in the backwater
En route, visit a workshop of coconut fiber, and then continue to a lovely farm established in the backwater. Breakfast served to you will give you energy for your next part of the tour, which is a bike ride through the local countryside. After 2 km, you will arrive at the edge of the river where you will take a canoe to reach the other shore. Afte...
- Return transport in an air-conditioned vehicle, Private tour, English-speaking local guide, Breakfast, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel in Kochi. The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guests wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on site. During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: Children below 10 years old are not allowed to join this tourComfortable clothing is suggestedBring your own water bottle, sunglasses, and capsPlease confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.