- Walk around the islet called Our Lady of the Rocks
- Take a stroll around Mamula island
- Swim and dive at the Blue Cave
- Relax at Zanjic beach at the end of your tour
Start your adventure on a speedboat starting in Kotor and then make your way towards the magnificent islet of Our Lady of the Rocks, just in front of the ancient city of Perast. After a walk around the islet, you will travel by the open sea towards the Blue cave and take a quick stop to visit an old submarine base. Then, you will take a stroll arou...
- Snorkeling mask and life jacket, Water, Driver guide
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: The staff has passed a covid test Where: MontenegroGlobe, Kotor, Montenegro Meeting point: Please meet 15 minutes before the tour starts at Montenegro Globe What to remember: It's recommended to wear a hat, bring towel and swimming suits The tour can be cancelled due to bad weather or due to minimum number of people not reachedPlease bring your passport and inform your passport information to the local operator prior to the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.