- Swim and dive at the Blue Cave
- Visit the islet called Our Lady of the Rocks and The Roman Catholic Church of Our Lady of the Rocks
- End the tour with a visit to a local mussels farm to have lunch with local wine
During the speedboat ride, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the panoramic view of Perast, Our Lady of the Rocks, Tivat, Porto Montenegro, and Herceg Novi. Then, you will make a brief stop so that you can see the entrances to the abandoned submarine tunnels, which were built by the Yugoslav Army. Then, you will enjoy the panoramic view of Mamu...
- Lunch (mussels), Red and white wine, Snorkeling mask and life jacket, Driver guide, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: The staff has passed a covid test Where: MontenegroGlobe, Kotor, Montenegro Meeting point: Please meet 15 minutes before the tour starts at Montenegro Globe What to remember: Price is per boat with maximum capacity of 7 peopleIt's recommended to wear a hat, bring towel and swimming suits Please inform your passport information to the local operator prior to the tourPlease bring your passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.