- Ride a zip-line above the deepest canyon in the UE
- Hike and enjoy 2 hours of free time on the Black Lake
- Taste traditional food and explore the countryside
- Visit 2 national parks, 2 glacial lakes, a canyon and a rainforest
Visit the three best spots in the North of Montenegro – the Rainforest National Park Biogradska Gora, the glacial lake Black Lake and the deepest canyon in Europe, the Tara River Canyon. You can choose to explore both the two national parks and the Tara Canyon or a shorter option, the Moraca River Canyon and Biogradska Gora, with a 2 hours differen...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Private tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Driver guide, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Durmitor entrance tickets (3€), Optional zipline (30€), Lunch
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Meeting point: Pickup service is available from Podgorica. You'll indicate your pickup location when you confirm your booking. What to remember: Please note that Durmitor entrance fees (€3) are not included in the pricePlease note that Biogradska gora entrance fees (€10 per person) are not included in the priceYou can add a zip line optional activity for €30 per personOn request, you can also visit Moraca river canyon
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.