- Take a stroll around the old city, Budva
- Marvel at the beauty as you see the hall of Njegoš inside Lipa Cave
- Visit a small village called Njeguši
Take a look into the Lipa cave, enjoy its wild beauty, authentic ice halls which even kings admired, and then refresh yourself with traditional prosciutto and other homemade specialties in Njeguši.Starting from Kotor, your first stop is in Budva, a city filled with traditional and modern content. Take a stroll around the old city or enjoy the view ...
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Driver guide
- Entrance to the Lipa Cave (10.90 €)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Private Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: The staff has passed a covid test Where: MontenegroGlobe, Kotor, Montenegro Meeting point: Please meet 15 minutes before the tour starts at Montenegro Globe What to remember: It's recommended to wear comfortable footwear and wear a jacket in April and SeptemberPlease inform your passport information to the local operator prior to the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.