- Walk around the islet called Our Lady of the Rocks
- Take a stroll around Mamula island
- Swim and dive at the Blue Cave
- Visit old town Herceg Novi and old town Perast
- Relax at Zanjic beach at the end of your tour
Start your adventure on a speedboat starting in Kotor and then make your way towards the magnificent islet of Our Lady of the Rocks, just in front of the ancient city of Perast. After a walk around the islet, you will travel by the open sea towards the Blue cave and take a quick stop to visit an old submarine base. Then, you will take a stroll arou...
- Snorkeling mask and life jacket, Drinks, Private tour, Driver guide
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: The staff has passed a covid test Where: MontenegroGlobe, Kotor, Montenegro Meeting point: Please meet 15 minutes before the tour starts at Montenegro Globe What to remember: The price shown is per boat with the maximum capacity of 10 peopleTour can be canceled due to bad weather or rain It's recommended to wear a hat, bring towel and swimming suits Please inform your passport information to the local operator prior to the tourPlease bring your passport
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.