- Stroll around the old town of Budva and learn about its history
- Visit Cetinje Monastery and walk through Kotor old town
- Be amazed by views of Boka Bay from the panoramic 25 serpentine
- Take pictures of Jaz Beach and Sveti Stefan islet
You'll explore the old towns of Budva and Kotor and learn about the history of the country. Next, you'll visit Njeguši, located near the Old Royal Capital Cetinje, and you'll get the most beautiful view of the coast side. Enjoy a panoramic drive above Boka Bay via the famous 25 serpentines and stop to take amazing pictures. You'll then see the moun...
- Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle, Driver guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Kotor old town guided tour (20 € per group), Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Meeting point: Pickup service is available from Kotor area or Tivat airport. You'll indicate your pickup location when you confirm your booking. What to remember: Itinerary: photo stop above Jaz Beach; walking tour of the old town of Budva; photo stop above the island Sveti Stefan; panoramic drive over Budva Riviera, photo stop; visit to the town of Cetinje and the monastery of Cetinje; panoramic drive to the village of Njegusi via rocky mountains; panoramic drive above Boka Bay via the famous 25 serpentines and photo stops; optional beach/swimming time, free of charge (on request)Please note that lunch and a visit to the smokehouse in the village are not included in the price and are on requestPlease note that the walk through the old town of Kotor with a tour guide is not included and costs 20 € per group
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.