- Learn about the strong connection between Montenegro and the sea
- Sail on this 3-hour private tour to explore the most amazing views
- Discover Our Lady of the Rocks artificial island
- Admire the unique Blue Cave
Marvel at the ancient Our Lady of the Rock Island, an artificial island built in the 15th century as a monument to the sailors of Perast. Under the Lady of the Rock lie 196 shipwrecks sunk by the people of Perast while defending Kotor from the Venetian and Ottoman Empires. Discover fantastic sights such as St. Matthew's Church, the Women's Temple, ...
- Use of equipment, Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas, Lifejacket, WiFi, Bottled water, Hotel pick up, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Private Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There will be a temperature check for the staff, Free venue mask, The staff has passed a covid test Where: Park Slobode, Kotor, Montenegro Meeting point: Meet your guide at a desk with "The Seagull" name and logo. Pickup is also available within a 10 km area. Contact the provider after booking to arrange it. What to remember: The price shown is per boat with a maximum capacity of 6 peopleThe tour can be cancelled due to bad weather or rainIt's recommended to wear a hat, bring towel and swimming suitsPickup from your hotel within a 10 km distance from the sea is available. To arrange it, please get in touch with the local partner at the contact number you'll see on the voucher after booking
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.