- Discover a monastery that seems to have grown out of the very rock
- Feel the spirituality of the place and learn about its history from your guide
- Be amazed by the cascades of Podgorica, known as Niagara Falls
The sound of the waterfall in combination with a peaceful holy place will give you the strength for a great start to the day. First, you'll visit the Ostrog Monastery, an Orthodox monastery that emerged in the 17th century. It's dedicated to St. Vasily of Ostrog, and here his relics are buried. After this spiritual experience, you'll head back down...
- Private tour, Roundtrip transportation, Tour guide, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Meeting point: Pickup service is available from Podgorica airport. You'll indicate your pickup location when you confirm your booking. What to remember: The visit to the monastery requires clothing that covers the shoulders and knees for all visitors
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.