- Explore small mangrove canyons and lagoons by paddle kayak
- Admire a spectacular view through the 'Cave Man Window'
- Enjoy a delicious Thai style lunch at Hat Makham
- Cool off at a small beach and in Lae Nai Lagoon
Kayak through a maze of narrow mangrove canyons to hidden lagoons and dramatic towering karst cliffs including 'Ghost Rock'. Enter a spooky cave where you can enjoy a fantastic view of the bay through the 'Cave Man Window', eat a Thai-style lunch at Hat Makham, and cool off at the secret beach and in the lagoon of Lae Nai.Cruise with your knowledge...
- Seasonal fruits, Kayak equipment and life jacket, Basic accident insurance, Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Hotel pick-up in Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach (200 THB per person)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pickups are available from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. If you are staying at Railay Beach, the local operator offers a pick-up service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier. If you are staying at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier. If you are staying at Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, there is an extra fee of 200 THB per person for the round-trip transfer. What to remember: This tour is not recommended for infants under 2 years old, pregnant women, or people with back or neck problemsIt is recommended to wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sandIt is recommended to wear shorts as the water level may be above the knees There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tourPlease bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, and cameraThis tour is subject to change due to weather & sea conditionsPlease confirm your pickup details with the local operator directly after booking with the contact telephone number provided on your voucher
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.