- Enjoy top-rope climbing, rappelling-abseiling and bouldering
- Take in the view of the adjacent beaches
- Relax on Railay’s white sandy beach
You'll be picked up from your hotel and reach Ao Nam Mao Pier to board the boat to Railay Beach. Once arrived, you'll be given your rock-climbing equipment and training. Once you're ready, you'll enjoy your morning climbing course until the afternoon. During your course, you'll be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time to...
- Lunch, Cruise, Water, All necessary equipment, Certified instructor, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Insurance, Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Pickup service is available from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, and Ao Nam Mao. You'll be asked to provide your pickup location at the checkout. What to remember: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants (age 0-4), or people with back or neck problemsThis activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing abilityThe climbing program is subject to change due to weather conditionsIf you're staying at Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, there is an extra fee of 200 THB per person for the round-trip transfer which has to be paid on the day of the trip
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.