- Try top-rope climbing and rappelling-abseiling
- Admire the adjacent beaches and water
- Choose from 700 routes ranging in skill level
Located on Railay Beach in Krabi with views of the Andaman Sea, spend a full day top-rope climbing, bouldering and rappelling.You'll be picked up from your hotel and reach Ao Nam Mao Pier to board the boat to Railay Beach. Once you've arrived, you'll be given your rock-climbing equipment and training. Once you're ready, you'll enjoy your morning cl...
- Cruise, Water, All necessary equipment, Certified instructor, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Insurance, Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff Meeting point: Pick up is available from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town and Ao Nam Mao. You'll be asked to provide your pick up location during the booking. What to remember: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants (age 0-4), or people with back or neck problemsThis activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing abilityThe climbing program is subject to change due to weather conditionIf you're staying at Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, there is an extra fee of 200 THB per person for the round-trip transfer which has to be paid on the day of the trip
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.