- Experience a spectacular sunset BBQ at Pakbia Island
- Cruise into the “secret” Hong Lagoon
- Swim at paradise-like islands of Koh Hong
- Climb up to the viewpoint with a 360° panoramic view
- Enjoy bioluminescent plankton and night swimming at Koh Raeng
Swim at Pakbia Island including a BBQ dinner right at the beach. If you are lucky, you'll also experience the glowing bioluminescent plankton while snorkeling at night at Koh Raeng.Start this sunset trip with a convenient pickup service from your hotel in Krabi and head over to the Hong Island archipelago in just a few minutes. Explore Koh Hong wit...
- Dinner, Guided tour, Water, Use of equipment, Fresh fruit, Soft drinks, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Snorkeling, Insurance, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Entrance ticket
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and either receive an email with exact pickup time or discuss your pickup time and location directly with the local operator. If you stay at Tonsai Beach, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. What to remember: Pickup service is available from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, pickup service is available from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.Please indicate your pickup location at checkout and check with the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour if you have not received an email with pickup time. You will find the contact details on the voucher after bookingThere is an entrance fee for Than Bok Khorani National Park of 300 THB per adult and 150 THB per child to be paid in cash on the day of the tripBring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a cameraWear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatThis tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, or people with back or neck problemsThere is a minimum of 4 people required to run this activity. On the rare occasion that this trip needs to be canceled, you'll be informed in advance and offered a different travel date, an alternative activity or a full refundThe tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.