- Snorkel in the turquoise waters of Yawasam Island
- Enjoy a BBQ dinner at the beach of Poda Island
- Swim with bioluminescent plankton at Koh Raeng
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Krabi at noon, undergo a short health check-up by the crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang and climb aboard the traditional longtail boat. You’ll then head over to the 4 Islands group with a short stop at Railay Beach to pick up fellow travellers.You’ll continue towards Koh Yawasam and dive into a paradise o...
- Drinking water, Soft drink, Seasonal fruits, BBQ dinner, Snorkeling equipment, Life jacket, Basic accident insurance, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- National Park entrance fee
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: You will be picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. If you stay at Railay Beach or Tonsai Beach, we will confirm the exact meeting point after you have made the booking as it depends on the weather and sea conditions. What to remember: There is an entrance fee for 'Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park' of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid in cash on the day of tripIt is recommended to bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a cameraIt is recommended to wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatThis tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problemsThere is a minimum of 4 people required to run this activity. On the rare occasion that this trip is required to be canceled, you will be informed in advance and be offered a different travel date, an alternative activity or be provided with a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.