- Cruise on a traditional wooden boat beyond the “4 Islands”
- Swim with colorful clownfish on shallow coral reefs
- Stroll along the secret Buya Beach in the south of Koh Poda
Meet the friendly boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang and board the traditional wooden boat which will bring you beyond the 4 Island group.Leave the crowds behind with a stop at Koh Yawasam, where hordes of visitors are replaced by serenity and relaxation. This secret island behind the “4 Islands” group in Krabi is an ideal snorkeling spot ...
- Snorkel gear and life jacket, Underwater photos, Basic accident insurance, Seasonal fruit, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- National park entrance fee (400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Meal Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, you'll be offered a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. What to remember: Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and cameraWear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.This tour is not recommended for infants under 2 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problemsThe tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.