- Visit Maya Bay for one hour, famous from The Beach movie with Leonardo DiCaprio
- Enjoy privacy in Phi Phi with your private long-tail boat
- Swim at the picturesque Pileh Lagoon
- Have snorkel experiences with sharks, fish and beautiful corals
- Discover Phi Phi's monkeys in their natural habitat
Swim with Bioluminescent plankton and have an unforgettable experience snorkeling around the island with the afternoon tour options.Set out to explore the best of Koh Phi Phi on your longtail boat tour for maximum 15 people. Spend 1 hour in Maya Bay, where "The Beach" was filmed. Discover this preserved area, where it is not possible to swim, but b...
- Private tour, Lifejacket, Bottled water, Fresh fruit
- Extra fees to be paid on-site
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Private Tour e-Voucher Where: Koh Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Meeting point: Under the Coffee Club sign at Tonsai Pier in Koh Phi Phi. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the experience starts. What to remember: Not suitable for:Not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with back problems, people prone to seasickness, children younger than 3 years oldExtra fees to be paid on-site:A National Park fee of 400 Baht per person, is not included in the price, and you'll need to pay this in cash on the day of the tour at Maya BayKnow in advance:Maya Bay will close every year in August and September due to nature preservation. At this time, the tour will spend more time at other spotsA maximum of 15 people can be on the private boat. Please choose the correct ticket for your group sizeYou will need to contact the supplier 48 hours prior to your activity to send a picture of yourself. You will find the contact information on the voucher after bookingTour schedules might differ due to weather and sea conditions. When big waves occur, some spots cannot be visited. This is out of the activity provider's control and cannot be predictedRain is unpredictable on the island. If conditions are safe the tour is guaranteed to happen and no refund can be providedPlankton swimming and sunset are only possible if you pick an afternoon tourThe local Thai captain speaks very basic English, just enough to communicate about the tourPlease keep a safe distance from the monkeys, as they can be aggressive. A bite can result in a trip to the hospital with several rabies shots. While monkey sightings are highly likely, they cannot be guaranteed. Blacktip reef sharks can also be difficult to spot
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.