- Snorkel at Daeng Island halfway to the Hong Island archipelago
- Swim at Koh Lao Lading (Paradise Island) with its white sandy beach
- Explore Hong Island with incredible rock formations and turquoise waters
- Cruise into Hong Lagoon surrounded by mangrove forest
- Climb up to the viewpoint with a 360-panoramic view
Cruise across the beautiful waters of Krabi Hong Island in a longtail boat and relax in a magical oasis of mangrove forests, crystal-clear waters, and rich diversity of marine life. Jump from the boat into the emerald lagoon, climb up to the stunning viewpoint, and snorkel at Daeng and Lao Lading Island with clownfish, squid, and even barracuda!Sta...
- Thai-style boxed picnic lunch, Basic accident insurance, Guided tour, Water, Lifejacket, Mask, snorkel and fins, Fresh fruit, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- National Park entrance fee
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. If you stay at Railay Beach, pickup service is offered from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East. If you stay at Tonsai Beach, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang. If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang. What to remember: There is an entrance fee for 'Than Bok Khorani National Park' of 300 THB per adult and 150 THB per child to be paid in cash on the day of the tripThis tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years old and people with back or neck problemsThe tour program is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.