- Discover Phang Nga Bay location of the movie "The Man with the Golden Gun"
- Taste a Thai style lunch on the floating village of Koh Panyee
- Visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple and Raman Waterfalls
Phang Nga Bay has become famous for its starring role in Roger Moore's 007 movie "The Man with the Golden Gun", here you will admire its distinctive sheer limestone cliffs jutting vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water. You will then cruise to Panyee floating village, where you will stop for lunch. The natural island of Panyee is a tower...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Roundtrip transportation, Lifejacket, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Insurance, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking, please check your spam folder. Please wait for your pickup at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the indicated time. What to remember: This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 2, and people with back or neck problemsPlease bring a towel, a waterproof bag, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a cameraThe longtail boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible, so you can hop off and on easilyWear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatThere is a minimum of 6 people required to run this activity, on the rare occasion that the trip gets cancelled, the local operator will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.