- Select either a half-day or full-day tour depending on what you prefer
- Visit Maya Bay for an hour at sunrise, before the big crowds arrive
- Snorkel with sharks, fish and vibrant corals
- Discover Phi Phi's monkeys in their natural habitat
- Swim at the picturesque Pileh Lagoon
Plan by deciding if you would like to select the half-day or the full day that includes eating lunch at the petite Bamboo Island. Reenact a swimming scene from "The Beach" movie with the hour you're given at Maya Bay and its Pileh Lagoon.Get the opportunity to spot crab-eating macaque monkeys in their natural habitat. Capture pictures of Viking Cav...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Lifejacket, Bottled water, Fresh fruit, Soft drinks, Snorkeling
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher Where: Koh Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Meeting point: In front of McDonald's at Tonsai Pier, Koh Phi Phi. What to remember: Not suitable for:Minimum age is 3 and maximum 80 years old for this tourNot suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with back problems, and people prone to seasicknessKnow in advance:Maya Bay will close every year in August and September due to nature preservation. At this time, the tour will spend more time at other spotsYou will need to contact the supplier 48 hours prior to your activity to send a picture of yourself. You will find the contact information on the voucher after bookingThe local Thai captain speaks very basic English, just enough to communicate about the tourTour schedule might differ due to weather and sea conditionsYou are responsible to be able to reach Koh Phi Phi and independently have an overnight stay especially due to the early starting timeThe biggest speedboat has a maximum capacity of 38 peopleRain is unpredictable on the island. If conditions are safe the tour is guaranteed to happen and no refund can be provided
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.