- Explore Princess Cave, a sacred place of the Sea Gypsies
- Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites
- Swim in the crystal clear water of Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Enjoy snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef at Poda Island
- Walk along the sandbanks and admire the tropical fish at Tup and Mor Islands
Tailor your own timetable for each island for an unforgettable day out in the Andaman Sea. Relax on the unspoiled beaches of Railay and Poda Island, swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters at Chicken Island, and explore the amazing coral reefs and marine life of the Andaman sea on this full-day tour.The tour first stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach wit...
- Seasonal fruit, Snorkeling equipment, Life jacket, Basic accident insurance during the tour, Speedboat cost, Lunch, Guided tour, Water, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Lunch
- National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included Smaller Group Size Subject expert guide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask, There will be a temperature check for the guests Meeting point: Pickup from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, or by speed boat if you stay at Railay Beach. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator, whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking. What to remember: There is an entrance fee for 'Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park' of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid in cash on the day of tripThis tour is not recommended for infants 0-2 years old, pregnant women, or people with back or neck problemsSpeed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they canPlease wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boatThere is a minimum of 7 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refundPlease bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.