- Avoid the crowds and discover wonderful and less busy beaches
- Explore the world-famous Maya Bay from the movie “The Beach"
- Enjoy an amazing exotic island experience for families and friends
- Visit four islands of unique exotic beauty
The “four islands” is a popular day trip from Ao Nang, taking you to visit the group of islands that is closest to the coast, specifically the ones that can be seen on the horizon from the beach. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub and Koh Mor.You'll discover Koh Gai and its incredible rock formation in the shape of a c...
- Drinks, Lunch, Guided tour, Use of equipment, Snacks, Health/travel insurance, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Speedboat ride, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks, Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, There will be a temperature check for the guests, There will be a temperature check for the staff, The staff has passed a covid test, Online tickets Where: Nopparat Thara Pier, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Meeting point: You can choose between a meeting point or a pickup service. Meeting point: Nopparat Thara Pier, Aonang, Muang, Krabi. Pickup is available for a minimum of 2 people from Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach, and Tub Kaek Beach. If you are staying at Railay Beach, there are 2 pickup points: 1. In front of Railay Village Resort on Railay West; 2. At the floating pier on Railay East. What to remember: Not suitable for:seniors (70+), people with heart problems or other medical conditions, pregnant women, disabled peopleNot allowed:to swim and use drones without permission at Maya BayExtra fees to be paid on site:entrance fee for the Natural National Park, which will cost you an extra 400 THB for adults and 200 THB for children, to be paid in cashKnow in advance:if you would like to be picked up from your hotel, please complete the booking with your accommodation details. The local operator will confirm your exact pickup time and location after bookingthe large speedboat can accommodate a maximum of 30 people (kindly note that children must be accompanied by an adult and that infants must sit on a parent's lap)please be aware that this tour is subject to weather conditions and some itineraries might be changed without prior noticeif the minimum number of participants isn't reached, you'll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.