- Feel organized as you're collected from your hotel in Krabi
- Marvel as you see Phi Phi from the distinctive boat with its own captain
- Admire colorful fish and gorgeous corals with the snorkel spots
- Reenact a swimming scene from "The Beach" movie
- Try to spot crab-eating macaque monkeys in their natural habitat
Transport to and from your hotel, a speedboat, long-tail boat tour, Maya Bay's Pileh Lagoon, snorkeling, wildlife spotting plus more in one day.Starting early morning, the minivan picks you up at your accommodation. Then, board the ferry to Phi Phi. View it with a long-tail boat giving you a chance to explore it in a distinctive way. Reenact a swim...
- Lunch, Private tour, Lifejacket, Hotel pickup and drop-off, Snorkeling, Speedboat ride, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- National Park fee of 400 Baht per person
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher Meeting point: You will confirm your pickup time and location in Krabi directly with the local operator. What to remember: Not suitable for:The minimum age is 6 and the maximum is 80Not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with back problems, and people prone to seasicknessExtra fees to be paid on-site:The National Park fee is 400 Baht per person and is not included in the price. You'll need to pay this in cash on the day of the tour at Maya BayIsland fee of 20 Baht per personKnow in advance:Maya Bay will close every year in August and September due to nature preservation. At this time, the tour will spend more time at other spotsA minimum of 2 adult tickets needs to be selected and is required for the tour to runYou will need to contact the supplier 48 hours prior to your activity to arrange your pickup location in Krabi, choose your lunch option and send a picture of yourself. You will find the contact information on the voucher after booking. Pickup times may vary depending on your hotel's locationThe itinerary may differ due to weather and sea conditions: when waves are big, some spots cannot be visited, and the activity provider is not responsible for this.Keep in mind the local Thai captain speaks very basic English, enough to communicate about the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.