- Visit Maya Bay for 1 hour, famed from The Beach movie
- Swim at the picturesque Pileh Lagoon
- Discover Phi Phi's highlights without having to stay overnight on the island
- Enjoy privacy in Phi Phi with a 4 hours private longtail boat tour
- Experience a day tour from Railay with all transfers arranged for you
Don't miss out on this Phi Phi experience packed with speedboat transfers between Railay and Phi Phi, a 4 hours long-tail boat tour in Phi Phi, Maya Bay's Pileh Lagoon, snorkeлling, wildlife spotting and more.You'll start the day on a shared speedboat from Railay East pier. Be marvelled as you witness Phi Phi appear and view it with a long-tail boa...
- Lunch, Water, Private tour, Lifejacket, Fresh fruit, Snorkeling, Speedboat ride
- National Park fee of 400 Baht per person
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Local touch Meal Included e-Voucher Where: Floating Pier East Railay, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand Meeting point: Please meet at the Railay East Pier. What to remember: Not suitable for:For this activity, the minimum age is 6 and the maximum is 80Not suitable for pregnant women, people with mobility impairments, people with back problems, and people prone to seasicknessExtra fees to be paid on-site:The National Park fee is 400 Baht per person and is not included in the price. You'll need to pay this in cash on the day of the tour at Maya BayIsland fee of 20 Baht per personKnow in advance:Maya Bay will close every year in August and September due to nature preservation. At this time, the tour will spend longer at other spotsA minimum of 2 adult tickets needs to be selected and is required for the tour to runThe itinerary may differ due to weather and sea conditions: when waves are big, some spots cannot be visited, and the activity provider is not responsible for thisYou will need to contact the supplier 48 hours prior to your activity to choose your lunch option and send a picture of yourself. You will find the contact information on the voucher after bookingKeep in mind the local Thai captain speaks very basic English, enough to communicate about the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.